15 September 2010

Catching Up…


I’ve been so busy with …house chores, what else! 


cleanhouse Saw this cute graphic during my ritual blog hopping mornings. Well, I don’t want my computer to be broken before my house can be clean !

LOL_SM~113


lines18
I was also busy playing catch…catching up with my BOMs. But the fact that more generous bloggers are dishing out free BOMs are not helping much !


imageFiona of Mothers Cupboard is offering  "Flowers of Love" a 10 part BOM. Make sure you visit her every first of the month. I’ve already printed the first one, ready to stitch!


  
image image image
image image image
That’s my WIP ( Work in Progress) which may explain my MIA (Missing in Action) from link parties .



 lines9


My morning ritual of blog hopping  is a must. I love to see what everyone has been up to! If you have noticed, my blogroll of favourite places I visit is getting longer..and longer !
But what can be more fun than having peeps out there making use of my tutorials!

  image
Vreeni of OOPS-LAH made my Hexie Caddy Pincushion.  Love the  colour combination.
 


image  Sylvie of Maevy’s Corner also made one from my tutorial. Isn’t it a beauty?! Gorgeous fabric!


image
And, Anita V of  Trying To Quilt  made my Hexagon Tote-Along Pouch with her daughter!  No more trying Anita, you’re already there! It’s very well made.

112A61~111215




Now , back to house chores and more stitching !!!
Please mail me your pics if you have made something from any of my tutorials. Thanks bunch!


Happy Stitching !!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Penny! Love seeing the other "creations" as well. Cheers Vreni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny,
    YOUR SITE ROCKS! I love tutorial sites- and LORD knows I can use all the help I can get! YAY for PENNY!
    I WILL BE BACK!
    Oh, and thank you for stopping by my blog today...come back and sign up for my giveaway...
    :)

    ReplyDelete