15 February 2011

Flowers by Quiltecke

Way back in May last year, I started stitching a BOM by Quiltecke … Flowers . You can see them here and here. I finally finished them.



IMG_0140
Block 4

IMG_0141
Block 5


IMG_0142
Block 6


IMG_0143
Block 8


IMG_0144
Block 9


IMG_0145IMG_0146

Diana just released a new BOM


You can also see all the BOMs for this year in my pages on the right sidebar of my blog. Do you see it there?…. it’s under the title  What's Keeping Me Busy . Do you also see why I am so busy?! There are so many new BOMs this year!!! ….That’s what I get when I blog hoppity hop every morning Winking smile

4 comments:

  1. It's difficult to resist the BOM's, isn't it? Your flowers are pretty. Look forward to seeing them all sewn together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitcheries look lovely!
    It is very hard not to get drawn into all the great BOM's, unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....your stitchery is lovely....and love this BOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really darling! I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the great bom's this year too, especially since I have so many to do from last year, lol!

    ReplyDelete