28 November 2009

Dressing Up My Mobile Phone

Remember that pintucks patch I yanked out from my blouse? Well, I didn't throw it into the bin but kept it instead. It took me some time stitching up those pintucks *_*

Lucky me, I stumble across http://sewchristine.blogspot.com of the United Kingdom. She has some pretty pdf tutorial which you can download. When I saw a tutorial for iphone sleeve, I said "Scotty, beam it over...quick!!!!" ^o^


You can download the pdf here. You have to go over to her blog for more tutorials.
The instructions were clear. But at step 8, instead of machine stitching, I whip stitch the edges together with double strand of thread.( hehehe..I'm a handstitch buff!)




I love it! Does it remind you of fish gills ??!! Hmmmm....


(\ /) ☼
( . .) ♫ ♪♫ ♪
c(")(")✿❤
¸.•*¨`*•..¸ƸӜƷ¸.•*¨`*•..¸¸.•*
╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬=♥
** Have a wonderful day! **


No comments:

Post a Comment