21 September 2010

More Hexie Caddy Pincushions

I’m so happy to see more of my Hexie Caddy Pincushions appearing in Blogville!


image
I think Marjorie will be making a smaller one.




image

But Shannon of Pieceful Kwilter knew it was going to be big. So she used a 1.5” hexie instead of 2”. Yes, you can make it any size you like by changing the size of the hexagon.



image
Lastly,  Barbara made this . 
If you  have made any Hexie Caddy Pincushion, please send me your pics or links . I love to ‘show-off’ all your beautiful creations!


image

Graciela of  Hilitos de Colores  made my Hexagon Tote-Along Pouch. She even made a tutorial on how she made the pouch…in Spanish!
Muchas Gracias Graciela!


Thank you ladies for sharing your creations with me.

OUR_SP~25

Happy Stitching !!!



3 comments:

  1. Those are all so wonderful, Penny, thanks to your great tutorials. I am planning on making some of the pouches...probably will use them for jewelry! I just have to find the time... :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful , they look tricky to make,
    Take care
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete