04 January 2010

For My Sister

She loved it so much that she e-mailed me and gave me a deadline to make one for her! I’m talking about this bag.


DSCN1376
She used it during her frenzy shopping while back at our hometown. It was very gentle on her shoulders, fitting snugly under her arms that she insisted I make the exact one for her, right to the length of the strap! Don’t worry, I still have the pattern. In case you have lost yours, you can get it here.


image
So, I took out this patchwork  which I stitched in July last year…


DSCN1805
…and made a Charlie for my sister!
If you look closer( click on the pic) you’ll notice I topstitched the edges using one of the 50 decorative stitches from my new machine!
  DSCN1806
I made a little change. I added some cord at the ‘neck’ opening of the bag  which is used to the tie up the bag into a little package . Isn’t it cute?!







(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸ .*´ -:¦:- `♥:-♫* -:¦:-
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:- ♫*` -:¦:-
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´¸.•¨¯`*:- ♫*`-:¦:- ... -:¦:-
... -:¦:- ..*.. –:¦:- ...



Hope you like it, sis. Love n Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment