28 July 2010

Stitching Frenzy !

I have been collecting  stitchery patterns given as freebies over blogland. While I was scanning thru’ my folders in the computer, I realise these are real pretty patterns…and I have to stitch them up!

DSCN2290 DSCN2291

DSCN2292

This is the Spring Strawberry Bouquet by The Noble Wife. Thank you Jacquelynne for the heaps of freebies.


Phew!….I’ve complete all six block of the Gifts of Grace BOM by Val Laird.


DSCN2288
  Block #3

DSCN2287
Block#4

DSCN2289
Block #6
Now, I cannot wait for the next block!


Meanwhile,  Val  is giving away one of her cupboard series patterns. If you have little daughters..or granddaughters, you have to enter this giveaway! Hurry there now! Please mention Penny sent you over. :)

Penny Joined these parties



image

6 comments:

  1. HI Penny,
    thanks for stopping by the Stash Manicure blog and leaving a comment.
    Your blocks are so pretty. Now I am off to see the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is very neat and pretty! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty blocks. Your embroidery is so perfect,wish mine was as good. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful! I so admire this work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely blocks. Can't wait to see the next ones. YOur stitching is super neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just like you, I collect freebie embroidery patterns all over the web, must put them to use! Hopefully you've inspired me...

    ReplyDelete