26 October 2009

More Blouses (*o*)

I've been in the 'mood' for making blouses. Three blouses in 3 days!


Day One



Remember the sleeve? Finished stitching the blouse in one afternoon. No great feat cos had lots of chores to do in between. Mum said this material is more suited for her. But I think it turned out quite right for me..with the cream bias binding, it's more 'youngish'?!

Day Two




Bought this material long ago. Thought I use it to try a new cut...a high empire..just at the bustline. Added some pleats in the middle. Turned out nice. I love it ^o^


Day Three




Saw a tutorial for the 'tent' sleeve at burdastyle.com Thought I give it a try.





I love the way it turn out. Has a soft look. Think I chose the right fabric for this pattern.


Went fabric hunting over the weekend. Got four beautiful cotton..one of it is Japanese cotton. Will post the pic soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment