24 March 2010

Pouches

Remember the pouch tutorial I wanted to try?
It’s from Timotei .Rannveig wrote a very clear and concise instructions.  Thanks Rannveig.
 

DSCN2067

I used whatever scrap I had. The shape is slightly different from the tutorial but the method is the same. Pretty easy to make…except when it came to the zipper! But once I jumped into it, it was not that bad at all! Notice the decorative stitches ? (*o*)



DSCN2068 
Sewed a 2inch corner because I wanted more room!


image

No, I didn’t make these..but you bet I’ll be trying it next!
Saw it here .




Penny joined this party



image

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*• ƸӜƷ
(¸.• 

4 comments:

  1. I love your pouch - must try that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s lovely pouch. Maybe I try too made some pouches. :D)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Love the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your purse is well made. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete