25 August 2009

A Cozy for Bamboo Fun

My hubby spoils his children. Over the weekend, he bought my son a new desktop pc and my daughter a Wacom Bamboo Fun graphic tablet! To 'protect' his investment, I stitched a cozy for the tablet.





It's sort of an envelope with pockets for the tablet, stylus and USB cable.
Isn't it neat?



It closes neatly...and safely with velcro on the flap.And it's fully padded!

....Now, I've gotta think of a way to 'wrap up' the desktop pc ..hahaha! :~D
 
Penny joined these  parties
 
 
imageimage
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny,

    I am having fun browsing your blog. You make beautiful bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny,

    Thank you for your visit and nice comment on my blog.

    I love to make bags, too ! I made my own patterns for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cozy turned out great! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a nice job! Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete