17 August 2009

Pincushion

Everyone loves a cute pincushion. If you were to just google 'pincushions', you'll get tonnes of images and tutorials. Here are a few.




..the classic square....................round..................even a handbag!..




....tiny one on your finger.................or if you need more,make five !

This is how I made mine.

Just a regular mooncake box that you get every year.....


Mine flips open. I keep my scissors, some thread,bobbins and seam ripper in the box so that I can put it away when not in use. I 'hot glue' the round pincushion cover ,that came with the pins I bought, on one cover of the box.


Then I wrapped a piece of sponge with some fabric and 'hot glue' it on the other side of the box cover. Not a cute pincushion but it holds plenty of pins !

No comments:

Post a Comment