10 August 2009

Itching to stitch another bag...

Everytime I land myself into Rebeka Lambert's blog, my hands start to itch to make another bag. I envy her bags! So far I have made the Phoebe bag from her free pattern. Thanks again.

I totally love this bag!

But I desprately need to finish up the patchwork quilt I started last year.You see, the new bed for the guest room/sewing room arrived last week. And I need to give the room a makeover before my mum or mum-in-law comes visiting!


See the raw edges? Got to quickly finish the other side to make up the quilt.


Close up of the little squares.
It's totally hand stitched! Yup, all 1.5inch squares.Crazy huh?


This is going to the other side of the quilt.

You see, I like to keep my hands busy when I'm watching tv or while waiting to fetch my children from school.Did this for my daughter years ago when I had to wait and watched over my children during their swimming lessons.

It's the Grandmother's Flower Garden using the English paper piecing method.


Then I made this for my son. Went a little crazy using 1 inch hexagons!

No comments:

Post a Comment